**UPDATE**

I'm currently in the process of migrating from Wordpress to Blogger, thus I am having to manually enter all of my posts from the last few years. Please check back periodically to see updated past posts!

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Talitha Cumi by W.M. Brazil #memoir #nonfiction #rabtbooktours @RABTBookTours

 

(Little Girl, I Say to You, Arise!)

 

Memoir

 

 

"This book is a record of how God transformed my life. I am coming to the end of my journey, and this book is my legacy to the world."

-W. M. Brazil

 

W. M. Brazil, fondly referred to as Chaplain Brazil, is an honorably retired ordained minister in the church. She is gifted by the Holy Spirit and ordained by God to feed his children on his word. Her only claim to fame is that she loves Jesus and Jesus loves her.

I am an African American woman, born less than eighty years after the civil war. I entered the work force a year after the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Life for my family was hard living in a George Wallace and Bull Connor Alabama. But God birthed me into a family who not only knew struggle, but also knew the God who brings us through the struggle. Yet, being born into a family who knew God, was not enough to bring me into relationship with the living God. It took Jesus Christ, the Lord of Life, walking into my life, taking me by the hand and gently saying, Talitha Cumi, which means, Little Girl, I say unto you, Arise! He touched me and made me whole. But that could only happen after I, like the woman with the issue of blood, touched the hem of his garment.

This is my story. This is my song. Praising my Savior, all the day long. Jesus brought heaven and earth together in my life. I would take nothing for the journey. I truly found the pearl of great value.

 

Author

 


 

Purchase Link

 


RABT Book Tours & PR

1 comment: